- For many People, Blockchain has been synonymous with Bitcoin. Although Bitcoins were one of the Primary reasons for Creation of Blockchain. There have been a lot of Developments in this Technology and now, this Technology has the Potential to impact and boost Operational Efficiencies of large number of Organizations across the Globe. While the Financial Services may be at the Forefront of these changes. This Opportunity has presented itself with increased urgency across a wide range of Sectors. Such as Government and Ministries, Advertising, Hospitality, Healthcare, Energy, Food and Agriculture and more - if there’s a Business there’s a transaction, and wherever there’s a transaction there is an opportunity for Blockchain.
However, many of the Industries Players are working in an Uncoordinated or Fragmented Manner. This Event will bring together the Key Stakeholders working in Diverse fields creating an exciting Cross-Industry Pollination of Ideas and Approaches that will yield New Insights and explore even more New Opportunities for Growth and more importantly help in shaping the Future Blockchain Technology Policies for the Middle Eastern organizations.
"The Main Goal of this Forum is to create an accessible and a much more Diverse, Policy-oriented Platform where Business and Government Leaders can learn how Blockchain could impact their Organizations and Economies, and how they can seize the Opportunity to reap the maximum benefits this budding Technology has to offer."
Hence, we at TraiCon will be hosting the “World Blockchain Congress Bahrain 2018” scheduled to take place on the 29th and 30th of July 2018 in Bahrain. This Two Day Summit is an Educative Platform comprising of both Local and International Case Study Presentations, Highly Interactive Panel Discussions and Networking Sessions.
We request all the Key Government Sector Stake Holders, Private Sector Stake Holders and Solution Providers to support us and actively participate in this Summit which focuses on the implementation of Blockchain to improve Efficiency of Services and Boost the Economy of the Country.
- 2018-07-29 00:00
- This 4th edition of the P2PFISY workshop brings together leading scholars, regulators and practitioners interested in P2P financial systems. The workshop merges the gap between academics, technologists, policy makers and regulators, by providing a unique cross-sectoral perspective, and an environment to exhaustively address questions of practical importance on the following topics:
- Digital Currencies and Blockchain Technologies
- P2P Lending and Crowdfunding
- Digital Money Transfer
- Mobile Banking and Payments
Over the last few years, this event has been legitimised and recognised across Europe as an annual high-level meeting, where views and innovative insights on how the P2P revolution is reshaping both the financial sector and the financial services eco-system are shared.
The Workshop is devoted to research topics from the scientific community as well as evidences from industry and policy-making case studies. It also features panel discussions for participants from academia, industry and financial regulatory bodies to share their views on the major threats and opportunities related to the emerging disruptive forms of new digital finance.
- 2018-07-26 08:30
- This is our 26th Blockchain Conference.
In 2015, we launched the first Blockchain Conference in London. Our aim was to bring senior figures in finance, tech, government, venture capital and start-ups into a room and discuss Blockchain/DLT beyond Bitcoin. Shortly after that, we took the show on the road to New York, Hong Kong, Dublin, Amsterdam, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Tel Aviv. Things have come a long way since and we continue to bring the most up to date information directly from the people making it happen.
Always Dynamic, Always Evolving.
We have met a lot of innovators and seen Blockchain captivate industry beyond financial services, including media, logistics, charity, government and many more. Last July, in Washington D.C., we had an amazing line-up of speakers and an diverse audience. The year's event promises to be more dynamic, with new tokens and regulation. As always our format is fast-paced and has plenty of networking time built in. We hope to see you there.
- 2018-07-26 08:00
- During this TechMeeting we will hear from leading research labs, innovative startups and large corporations on the theme Blockchain Technologies.
PRIME and French Tech Hub Office
2415 Third Street, Suite 231
San Francisco, CA 94107
Free parking in adjacent streets or metered parking at 901 Illinois Street.
05:30 pm Registration
06:00 pm Introduction - Global Open Innovation Network
06:10 pm Panel on the Factory of The Future
06:40 pm Startups Pitches (3 min pitch + 1 min Q&A)
07:30 pm Networking cocktail
- 2018-07-25 17:30
- The Entrepreneurship Society is hosting a special lunch for corporate and entrepreneurial thought leaders in partnership with Skrumble, Nobul, MLG, andPwC . There will be two panels and a buffet style lunch served in between.
Skrumble CEO Eric Lifson and Michael Gord of MLG Blockchain to speak. More information to come speakers.
18 York St #2600
10:30am Presentations to commence
12:00pm Panel to commence
1pm Conclusion of the Conference
- 2018-07-25 10:30